SMS Marketing (Text Messaging) in Healthcare
I recently had the opportunity to conduct and record a webinar on Text Message Marketing for medical practices with Hally Pinaud, head of marketing for Podium. It was sponsored by Becker’s Hospital Review. The course is intended to shed light on your practice’s opportunity to leverage SMS marketing to market to existing patients, but also to attract new patients as well.
I encourage you to go to Becker’s Hospital Review to download a copy.
Here are some highlights of what you will get:
- Text Messaging by the numbers (ex. Text Messaging has an open rate of 98% vs. 18% open rate for email, 95% of texts are opened within 3 minutes, etc.)
- Cost per exposure of Text Message Marketing vs. Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram/Youtube ads
- SMS Compliance; avoiding spam issues
- Best practices to grow your Opt-in audience
- Do’s and Don’ts of SMS; tips on frequency, timing, authenticity, calls-to-action, and more!
- Examples of what Good SMS looks like
I am sure you will find important information helpful in implementing SMS text messaging in your practice. Call me at 202-779-0588 if you would like to learn more.