How to Establish a Digital Marketing Budget: What are the costs?
Now that we are in 4th quarter, it is a good time to assess your digital marketing results, costs and budget to plan your 2022 marketing plan, goals and target milestones. Check out this video course on budgeting strategies and planning to make sure your practice is prepared to make 2022 a high-growth year.
The video includes:
– Why budgeting 7 to 10 percent of your revenue to marketing may not apply to you.
– How to incorporate short-term vs. long term marketing strategies into your budget.
– How your current assets and baseline results impact your plans and costs
– 3 Keys to Maximizing Budget Results
Most importantly, you will get cost information on the following digital marketing areas and what you should be budgeting for each:
1) Website Design/Development/Updates
2) SEO/Google My Business Optimization
3) Paid Digital Advertising (Google, FB, Instagram, etc.)
4) Social Media
5) Referral, Loyalty, and Internal Marketing
6) Conversion Marketing
Call us for a Free 2022 Planning Consultation 202-779-0588, or Email Us